Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things Fall Apart / Heart of Darkness Comparison/Contrast Essay

Due to the fact that I am such a nice teacher, I have decided to bump back the due date for the Final Draft of your essay.  This is not to say that you shouldn't have a Rough Draft before the deadline; in fact, I would highly recommend you write one.  Also, I am more than happy to read through your Rough Draft to give you some pointers on how to improve your effort.

You will be given this week to work on your writing in class.  Next week we will be beginning our new texts and you will not have time to work on your essays in class.

So, the new due date for all students is: Monday, November, 29th.

Also, I just want to remind you all that we have had problems with Power School this week and I am doing my best to get grades entered, and given back to you.  Your patience with this matter is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment